map

Profile Map

Sunday, August 26, 2007

witch hunt- this is only the beggining

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

this is a crust band ith 2 boys and 2 girls. ive seen them live they are from philly. they have a few cd's out their newest being blood red states they sing alot about diversity and femminism.
.
1Sick Game
2.Mindless Identity
3. Sugarcoated, Yet It Festers Inside
4.By A Thread
5. As Priorities Decay
6.Life In A Box
7. I Am Guilty
8.Legislative Bodies Legislating Bodies
9.Access Denied
10.On My Honor
11. A War On Reality
12.Detest
13.Sugarcoated, Yet It Festers Inside (Demo)
14.I Am Guilty (Demo)
15.Life In A Box (Demo)
16.Detest (Demo)
17.Conform (Radio Performance)
18.Fed Up
19.On My Honor
20.a War On Reality
21.Take A Stand
22.Shroud Of Silence
23.Backfire
24. Once Upon A Time...




download

1 comment:

Punk Rock Daddy said...

I heard about this band and I think they kickass!

Good job on your blog! I've already added you to my link.

Keep it up!

hits

Web Counter

counter